In this article you will read about the pocket door system 1432.
The 1432, a maintenance-free sliding door system, has been designed specifically for tall and heavy pocket doors, providing smooth and silent movement for armoires, media centres, concealed storage and other similar applications. Using Accuride’s advanced cable system, the 1432 eliminates ‘racking’ during movement, which is often found when operating tall cabinet doors.
- Supports door weight up to 34kg.
- Cable system provides synchronised slide operation.
- Maximum door height 2300mm.
The 1432 can be used to mount pocket doors in vertical orientation only and includes a hold-out detent to ensure stability and prevent unwanted movement between uses. Wood thickness of the doors should be between 19-32mm, with widths of 255-660m.
With its different additional hinge kits you can mount:
You should also add the hinge carrier strip, code 81020590 which will create a more solid link between the two slides. With this hinge carrier you also get an additional surface to mount extra hinges.
- Order 2 x 81020590 for 2 doors 915-1422mm tall
- Order 3 x 81020590 for 2 doors 1423-2000mm tall
- Order 4 x 81020590 for 2 doors 2001-2300mm tall