The following products have no plastic parts in their construction and can be used in temperatures between -20°C and 110°C :
|Product series||Extension||Max load rating kg|
|DZ2026||2 way travel||50|
|DZ6026||2 way travel||100|
Slides with plastic parts
Other product series have plastic parts in their construction, so are therefore restricted to a temperature range of -20°C to 70°C.
Slide series with Easy Close (EC) dampers are restricted to a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C. Accuride’s electronic lock products (EL) are restricted to a temperature range of 0 to 50°C.
• Slides with plastic or rubber parts: -20°C to 70°C
• Slides without plastic or rubber parts: -20°C to 110°C
• Slides with soft-close dampers: +10°C to + 40°C
• Standard grease – mineral oil: -20°C to + 110°C
• Food grade grease (DS3031): -20°C to + 300°C
• EL products: 0°C to + 50°C
DS3031 stainless steel telescopic slide for high temperature applications
The DS3031 stainless steel telescopic slide has been designed especially for high temperatures and can be used in applications with a maximum temperature of 300°C.