- Place items in your shopping cart. Please note: we only send quotes for orders over £2500 (ex. VAT)
- Click on the shopping cart button in the top right, then on ‘VIEW AND EDIT QUOTE REQUEST’
3. The next screen will show an initial summary of the quote, click ‘proceed to submit’
4. You will then be taken to a Customer Login page, if the customer does not have an account then they should create one here. If they are already logged in then they will be taken straight to step 5.
5. Once logged in you will need to enter your shipping information, please select your preferred address and shipping method, then click ‘next’.
6. To submit, fill out the ‘remarks’ box with any requirements, then click ‘SUBMIT QUOTE REQUEST’
7. The quote summary page will appear.
*At any point in the process the customer can choose to ‘exit quote process’, this will then give them the option to save the quote. This could be useful if they need to get internal sign off before submitting their quote.